How much fortune and misfortune did i get this year? Just check out my list:

 fortune:
1. passed the DOST scholarship exam (but i did not avail the scholarship at all, regretted doing it later.)
2. passed the UPCAT examination ( should have been in UP Cebu or UP Visayas today)
3. graduated in high school (after 4 years of fun and torture in Siquijor Provincial Science High School)
4. being part of the elite force of the AFROTC (air commando).
5. being a part of NORSU'S official student publication, The NORSUnian, as a newbie writer.
6. being able to participate in the Hugyawan Festival (we were the 5th placer)


misfortune:
1. just had 3 break-ups (strange i recover so fast).
2. just lost 3 of my phones (one i broke, the other slipped from  my pocket, the last was snatched)
3. lost my precious bag (my phone, money, 2 ID'S,

load form, notebooks, dull shoes, t-shirt, calculator, powder,etc . was there)     


good things and bad things i have done this year?

good things:

 



 gifts  i received this year?

1.a t-shirt given by "lolo", my close friend.

2.a bingo, a cute yellow plastic bear and a toilet brush  from cheeno, kuya paul and ate rhina (in our Kris Kringle).

3.a black wrist jewelry given by R.J.(some of my friends even want to have it)

4.5 black wrist bands from my good friend Jade.
5.a cool bag given by Kuya Gian during our Xmas Party in TN (i was very happy, i love  sling bags)







0 Responses

Post a Comment