ANGEL


In a dreamless night
With sparkling light
I had a vision
That I can't mention


An angel came down from heaven
With wings and a present
He came to me for a visit
He was my angel


He came to me with open arms
He held me in his arms with comfort
He was really my angel
Who came to brighten up my lonely world


Oh, how I love him
Oh, how I care for him
My angel, my hero,
My everything




-blueheart



 I've written this poem when i was still in my fifth grade. This was my first poem ever actually.
I was inspired to write this poem then, because of my crush. . .jeje. .His name is Kennneth Co. He's an amazing guy for me. He's got everything what a little girl  like me would dream about, cute, intelligent, sporty. What attracted me most to him is his gentle attitude towards me. i've noticed his special care and it made me feel too confident to think that he has a crush on  me too. .that was so silly of me. . .I clearly remembered. . .I stumbled upon a big rock and incidently i almost fell to the ground head on. . Thanks  my crush ws there to held me. He was really my saviour. .my angel and that was how my desire for writing a poem begun. . My imaginations begun to run wild. . .I misinterpreted his flattering attention towards me. It was late when I found out that he has a sweetheart. . I was, to him, his precious little sister. .













0 Responses

Post a Comment